Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cheyenne baby portraits

Cheyenne was my very first all baby shoot!  I was so excited to try something new that I had never done before.  I wasn't sure how it was going to go and I was very nervous, although I don't think anyone noticed (hopefully!).  I definately did lots of research on the internet before for some pointers when working with little ones.  I found some amazing suggestions along with some really bad ones too!  Some of the best ones were: Get down on the baby's level.  Don't use a flash.  A warm baby is a happy baby!  and Let mom help you out.   Luckily mom was is a good friend of mine who I have known since middle school! 

I have to say as nervous as I was before the shoot, the photos of little baby Cheyenne turned out beautifully!  I learned a lot along the way too... From baby Cheyenne's photos, I have gained some experience and a lot of confidence for my next baby shoot!
 

1 comment:

  1. Well that is just the most beautiful baby I've ever seen! (Said by Mom). Lindsay thank you so much for this photo shoot. We enjoyed it so much. You were fantastic and knew exactly how to get these beautiful shots of Cheyanne. Your talent is unbelievable. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete