Thursday, April 14, 2011

Going Yoga-ling


One of my coworkers and friends wanted to enter a contest from a local yoga studio, Uttara Yoga Studios, to win some free yoga lessons and workout gear.  One photo could be entered per person into the contest and it had to be Roanoke themed.  My friend asked me to take her photos in exchange for a girl's night out at Wonju Korean (which has amazing food if you haven't tried it!), so I agreed because I am a sucker for free food.  Especially really good free food!

 
My friend was such a good sport- we took these photos last weekend after a hard days work shoveling gravel and dirt as a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity.  I think saying that both of us were tired and muddy would be a bit of an understatement.  And it was quite chilly outside last weekend.  My friend was super tough and a great model because you would never know in any of her photos that it was cold and windy outside.

I loaned her my winter jacket which she would wear while I set up and got my photo framed and camera ready.  When we were ready to shoot she would throw the jacket off and pose like a pro!  After I got the photos I needed, I threw my jacket back to her and she would quickly zip it closed.  These photos turned out beautifully-  I couldn't have asked for any better!  Now the only question left is which photo should she enter into the contest!?  

1 comment:

  1. They are all so great! I really like the first one and the third one the best though. Great job...as always! :)

    ReplyDelete