Thursday, November 17, 2011

Drew and Cari Married! l Roanoke VA Wedding Photographer

I met Cari when we were both in elementary school.  We played travel soccer together but then got separated based on age a few years later, so I didn't see her much for close to 15 years until one fateful day.  I was taking a tour of the building of the company where I now work- I had just gotten hired as an intern when I saw Cari's name tag on her cubicle.  I immediately thought what a small world Roanoke can be because I hadn't seen Cari since we were kids!  I was so glad to be able to catch up with her! 

I was honored to be able to capture all of these amazing moments on their wedding day for them.  Drew and Cari are a great fit for each other in every way :)

You can see the Roanoke Star!!
Fun with sparklers
Drew and Cari were actually already married when they had their church ceremony.  Their pastor for the wedding ceremony in the church was from North Carolina and apparently it is Virginia law that someone from Virginia must marry you.  So, they had a ceremony and actually got married before they got married again in the church.  I told them I would send them a bill for the second wedding :)  Just kidding!
First Dance



No comments:

Post a Comment