Saturday, November 27, 2010

Leah-Murray Wedding

Leah-Murray Wedding (August 7, 2010)

Getting into the dress and the final look.  The bride looked so beautiful!


Classic Beatles shot. I almost got hit by a truck while getting this shot.  What can I say, I am dedicated to my job!



I love these 2 photos together!  The bride is putting his ring on the wrong hand- his face is priceless!  And I love that they both laughed it off together (with all of the wedding guests too) after the pastor mentioned that she might want to put his ring on other hand. 



The bride and groom exiting during the recessional. I thought this was a pretty cool shot from the church balcony.


First Dance!


The adorable flower girl


 I think the groomsman is really happy about catching the garter...


 Bouquet toss!


 Notice the bridesmaid's face on the right about to catch the bouquet- I love the excitement and anticipation in her face!!


 She caught the bouquet- way to go!


Leaving the reception and on their way to the honeymoon.  Bubbles!!







1 comment:

  1. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    Wedding Photographer Melbourne VIC

    ReplyDelete