Saturday, November 27, 2010

Smith-Moran Wedding (August 21, 2010)

 The bride is getting laced up into her corset dress by her mom.  She is laughing because her mom is pulling the corset as tight as possible and she can't breathe.  At this point I remember telling the bride that breathing is over-rated on your wedding day!



The bride giving me some attitude. Love it!
 The ring bearer was so cute.  He was supposed to hold the hand of the flower girl (in the background of the photo) as he walked down the isle.  Instead, he decided to take off running down the isle towards his mom sitting in the front of the church with out the flower girl.  Result: a cute ring bearer sprinting down the isle with the flower girl left going "what am I supposed to do!" 


I do!

Bubbles are the biggest trend this year and I can see why.  They add a fun touch to your wedding and they don't require any sweeping or clean up after the ceremony!  No cleaning = Awesomeness


Railroad Kiss


As we were walking around in downtown Buchanan taking photos after the ceremony, the bride was telling me that she grew up in Buchanan.  We came across this alley and I suggested we stop and take a photo there.  Then the bride told me, "Oh, well I grew up in this alley."  We all laughed for a long time, followed by an explanation that her family owned a store around the corner and as kid she used to play in the area, including this alley.



No comments:

Post a Comment