Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Aheuro Family Portraits, Schaffer Photography

The Aheuros were a great family to work with!  They were the epitome of modern family in every great way possible.  Mom picking on dad, dad picking on daughter, daughter picking at dad back, brother and sister picking on each other.  Everyone was making everyone laugh.  It was hard to stop laughing myself!

One of my favorite moments was when the dad was making faces and just generally being goofy when I was taking the family photos where he was not included.  He was making everyone roll with laughter.  I kept trying to turn around to see what he was doing that was so funny and never was successful.  Every time I would turn around he would stop and look at me like "What? I wasn't doing a thing!" Until... I realized I could see what he was doing in the reflection of the viewing window on my camera! Ha!  So, fyi... I could see you too!!





No comments:

Post a Comment