Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bolling Family and Baby Portraits, Schaffer Photography

I had such a great time photographing the Bolling family last weekend.  I have known Stacy for about 7 years now.  We go waaaaaay back when I met her starting my long career of 8 years working as a veterinary assistant at a local vet hospitals.  We only got to work together for a few weeks before she left for the job she has now.  And then 5 years later, we were back to working together just now we are working at a research laboratory.  Roanoke really can be a small world sometimes!  It was great to see her again with her beautiful curly hair.  I hope I'm not the only girl with straight hair that envies funky, pretty and cool curly hair :)

The Bollings became parents about 7 months ago and so far they seem to be fitting right in.  They asked me to come take a few family photos and lots of their little girl and I was ecstatic to!  As you can see, baby L is absolutely adorable! Here are a few of my favorites from last weekend-

How beautiful are her eyes!!
I think she loves her crib :)

Happy family and baby!!


I am way too cool for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment